10 Brilliant Parenting Hacks
Odds are good that parenting is the hardest thing you’ll do throughout your life. While these 10 brilliant parenting hacks certainly won’t eliminate all the challenges associated with raising kids, hopefully they can make your life just a little bit easier.
1. Add paint to a zip top plastic bag for mess free painting.
2. Use an empty egg carton for paint mixing.
3. Mask the smell of paint by adding vanilla.
4. Hold your child’s playing cards with the bottom of an empty egg carton.
5. Make a soft ice pack from frozen marshmallows.
6. Store toothpaste in a cleaned soap container as a more kid-friendly way to dispense toothpaste.
7. Create a doll-friendly hairspray by mixing fabric softener and water in a spray bottle.
8. Combine 1 cup hydrogen peroxide with 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup Dawn dish soap to mix your own super stain remover.
9. Save toilet paper by marking a “you shall not pass” spot on the wall below the roll.
10. Use your glue gun to plug the hole on the bottom of bath toys so they don’t attract mold.