AOP Christmas Gram Giveaway
Christmas season is in full swing, and we know you are busy documenting every cute glittery Christmas outfit and messy, but adorable, Christmas activity. This Christmas, we’re giving you the chance to submit those photos to win $250 in AOP curriculum!
To participate, simply complete an activity on our special AOP Christmas Gram Activity List and take a picture. The picture can include your child, your pet, or the whole family engaging in the activity! Are you ready to get “gramming”? To submit a picture as an entry to win, you have two options.
For Instagram Users
1. Post your photo on Instagram. (Make sure your profile is set to public!)
2. Use the hashtag #AOPChristmasGram
3. Tag us @aophomeschooling
To be counted as an entry, a post must follow all steps.
If You’re Not on Instagram
Upload your photo on Woobox.
Christmas Gram Activity List
1. #ChristmasCookies Bake and/or decorate Christmas cookies.
2. #SnowDay Play in the snow. If there’s no snow where you live, cut out some paper snowflakes.
3. #ChristmasCarols Sing Christmas carols.
4. #GiveBack Volunteer.
5. #MyOrnament Make a homemade ornament.
6. #GingerbreadHouse Make a gingerbread house.
7. #InternationalChristmas Participate in an international Christmas tradition.
8. #ChristmasLetter Write a Christmas letter that tells about your past year.
9. #NativityScene Set up a Nativity scene, go see a Nativity play, or be in a Nativity play.
10. #ChristmasMovie Watch a Christmas movie.
11. #Fireside Sit by the fireplace (yours or a friend’s)!
12. #Luke2 Read Luke 2.
CHRISTMAS GRAMS OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Eligibility: The “ALPHA OMEGA PUBLICATIONS’ CHRISTMAS GRAMS GIVEAWAY” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to any individuals (“Entrants”) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who is a legal resident of the United States, excluding where otherwise prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. The Sweepstakes is specifically void outside the United States and wherever prohibited by law. Proof of legal U.S. residency and of age may be required at the time of entry. Employees of Glynlyon, Inc. d/b/a Alpha Omega Publications or any of its affiliated or associated companies (collectively AOP), and their immediate families with whom they reside are not eligible to win. The definition of immediate family as it pertains to these rules includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, and child.
2. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. There are two ways to enter:
To enter via Instagram during the Sweepstakes Period, use your web-enabled mobile device with a camera, launch the Instagram application, and follow @aophomeschooling if you are not a follower already. Before entering the Sweepstakes, the “Photos Are Private” option in your Instagram account settings must be set to “OFF.” Then, post a photo on Instagram and include the following in your post:
1. Share a photo showing participation in one of the AOP Christmas Gram activities.
2. Use the hashtag #AOPChristmasGram
3. Tag @aophomeschooling
To enter directly, visit Woobox and submit your photo showing participation in one of the AOP Christmas Gram activities.
Christmas Gram Activities
Photos of the AOP Christmas Gram activities can be submitted at any time during the Sweepstakes period. Each Christmas Gram activity is worth one entry.
Any use of robotic, repetitive, or any other automated means for entry (including contest-entry services or multiple or different identities) are prohibited and will void all entries submitted by that Entrant. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. One entry per household per activity.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on December 13, 2018 at 12 a.m. (CT). Final entries must be received by December 24, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (CT).
4. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive $250 in AOP credit. Winners are solely and fully responsible for any and all costs and expenses and applicable federal, state, and local taxes related to prizes received. The winner may be required to fill out tax forms as necessary to receive the prize. All prizes are awarded “as is.” AOP does not make, nor is AOP in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or condition. The prize is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of prizes are permitted except that AOP retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value (or at AOP’s election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply.
5. Selection of Winner: The drawing to determine the grand prize winner will be made by AOP on December 26, 2018 at 11 a.m. (CT). The first entry selected at random will be declared the potential winner. The potential winner will be contacted by email at the address indicated on the selected Entrant’s entry forms or by phone at the number provided on the forms. In the event that a winner is unable to be reached in that manner or does not respond to notification within 48 hours of the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and another eligible entry may be drawn. The process will be repeated until the winner is declared. AOP shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to a winner’s computer spam, junk email, or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
6. Probability of Winning: The probability of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received before the deadline in accordance with these rules.
7. Decisions Final: All decisions made by AOP with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes are final and not subject to challenge. These rules may be amended at any time by AOP without notice. AOP expressly reserves the right to take any steps it deems necessary in its absolute discretion, including the limiting of entries and the exclusion of entrants, to ensure that the Sweepstakes is conducted in a fair way for all entrants and AOP. AOP reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify an Entrant, with or without cause, or if fraud or any other factor impairs the spirit or integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by AOP in its sole discretion. If AOP cancels or modifies the Sweepstakes, AOP reserves the right to award or not award prizes in its sole discretion.
8. No Liability: By entering, all Entrants release, indemnify, and hold harmless AOP and its employees, agents, and representative from any and all liability for any and all injury, loss, and damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. AOP assumes no responsibility or liability for any risk associated with the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded as part of this Sweepstakes or any liability associated with online or electronic entries, and expressly disclaims liability from loss or damage to a participant’s property and equipment, however caused, arising from bugs, viruses, or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from online or electronic entries. Entrants hereby waive all rights to any claims, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including court costs and attorneys' fees, in connection with the Sweepstakes. Furthermore, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes and the prizes awarded shall be resolved solely by AOP, shall be final and binding, and without resort to any form of class action.
9. Entries Belong to AOP: All entries become the property of AOP and will not be returned.
10. Lost Entries: AOP is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, or delayed entries. Proof of entry in the Sweepstakes will not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
11. Consent to Use: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, phone number, and email address by AOP for the explicit purpose of expanding the AOP database of customers or potential customers. Entrants may receive the following from AOP employees or representatives: phone calls, catalogs, specials, promotional offers, postcards, fliers, and other advertising material. Each Entrant for this Sweepstakes has the option to opt out of inclusion on Alpha Omega Publications’ mailing list. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook Inc, Instagram, or Woobox. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the owner of this Facebook and Instagram page and not to Facebook Inc or Instagram. Participating and entering this promotion is considered a complete release of any liability of Facebook Inc., Instagram, and Woobox by each entrant or participant.
12. Personal Information: The personal information obtained from the Sweepstakes entry form will not be used or disclosed by AOP for any purpose whatsoever other than general Sweepstakes administration and the purposes set forth in these rules. Personal information will be collected and stored by AOP and the website woobox.com. All information collected and stored will be subject to the privacy policies of the parties in possession of such information. The applicable privacy policies can be found at https://woobox.com/privacy and https://www.aop.com/terms-and-conditions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants have read and hereby agree to all personal information uses and disclaimers as explained in these privacy policies.
13. Applicable Laws: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, excluding conflicts of laws principles. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona for any causes or controversies arising out of the Sweepstakes. Entrants waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Void where prohibited by law.
14. Winning Entry: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Alpha Omega Publications, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246.
15. Arbitration: Any and all disputes related to the Sweepstakes will be submitted to confidential, binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, in Maricopa County, Arizona. Arbitration judgment and award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Entrant will have no right to any injunctive or equitable relief in connection with the Sweepstakes. The prevailing party in any dispute will be entitled to collect its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in connection with any dispute.
16. Agreement to Sweepstakes Rules: PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ENTRANT'S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND WOOBOX AND AOP’S PRIVACY POLICIES. ENTRANT HEREBY CONSENTS AND AGREES TO BE CONTACTED BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF AOP OR AOP'S AFFILIATES. AOP'S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT IS AGREEING TO THESE SWEEPSTAKES RULES WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN AOP’S SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
17. General Conditions:
a. Except where prohibited by law, if selected as winner, Entrant grants to AOP the right to use and publish winning Entrant's photo, image, name, likeness, biographical information, and city and state of residence in any media, currently known or unknown, in connection with the Sweepstakes.
b. AOP shall not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, actions or inactions of any governmental entity (foreign or domestic) or its agencies and/or departments, civil unrest or disturbances, riots, work stoppage delays, postponements, inclement weather, rescheduling, natural disasters, or any other event or occurrence outside its respective control.
c. If, in AOP's sole determination, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties or methods used to submit entries compromise the spirit and/or integrity of the Sweepstakes, AOP reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entry at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process or for whom tampering or interfering is done on his/her behalf), and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
d. AOP is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network, system, server, provider, equipment, software, or entry received by AOP or any website, including woobox.com, related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
18. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Glynlyon, Inc. d/b/a Alpha Omega Publications, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246.