AOP’s 2019 Summer Coloring Contest
AOP’s popular coloring contest is back! This year, we’re handing out more than $300 in total prizes across three different age divisions. Follow the link below and submit your child’s coloring page before Wednesday, July 31. We can’t wait to see what your kids create!
2019 Coloring Contest Divisions
Prizes for Each Division
1st Place $50 Visa Gift Card
2nd Place $35 Visa Gift Card
3rd Place $20 Visa Gift Card
How to Enter
1. Download and print the coloring page.
2. Have your child color the picture with crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
3. Include your contact information in the box provided on the coloring sheet. (Note: All winners will be contacted via email. For electronic submission, email address is a required field. For submission by mail, please list your email address on the back of the coloring page.)
4. Upload the completed coloring page or mail the coloring page to:
Alpha Omega Publications
804 N. 2nd Ave. E.
Rock Rapids, IA 51246-1759
Emailed entries should be sent as a .jpg or pdf and kept to a file size of 1MB. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (CT) on Wednesday, July 31, 2019. Winners will be announced by Friday, August 9, 2019. Limit one entry per child.
COLORING CONTEST RULES
2. Eligibility: Contestants must be between the ages of 3 and 10 and entered by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older to participate in this contest. The Contest is specifically void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families with whom they reside are not eligible to win. The definition of immediate family as it pertains to these rules includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, and child.
3. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Download the coloring page via the link above in this blog post or visit https://woobox.com/umeyr4. Entrants may upload the completed coloring page at https://woobox.com/umeyr4 to enter or may print and mail the child’s completed artwork to the following address:
Alpha Omega Publications
804 N. 2nd Ave. E.
Rock Rapids, IA 51246-1759
Limit one entry per child.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins on July 1, 2019 at 12 a.m. (CDT). Final entries must be received by July 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT).
5. Prizes: Three winners will be chosen per each division for a total of nine winners. 1st Place Prizes: $50 Visa gift card. 2nd Place Prizes: $35 Visa gift card. 3rd Place Prizes: $20 Visa gift card. The divisions are as follows:
Each winner is solely and fully responsible for any and all costs and expenses and applicable federal, state, and local taxes related to prizes received. The winner may be required to fill out tax forms as necessary to receive the prize. All prizes are awarded “as is”. Sponsor does not make, nor is Sponsor in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or condition. The prize is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of prizes are permitted except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor’s election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply.
6. Selection of Winners: Judging will take place by AOP during the work week beginning on August 5, 2019. One entry will be selected for 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place in each division for a total of nine winners, and the names on these entries will be declared the winners. The winners will be contacted by email at the address included on the winning entries. Winners will be announced by Friday, August 9, 2019.
7. Probability of Winning: The probability of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received before the deadline in accordance with these rules.
8. Decisions Final: All decisions made by Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and not subject to challenge. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to take any steps it deems necessary in its absolute discretion, including the limiting of entries and the exclusion of entrants, to ensure that the Contest is conducted in a fair way for all entrants and Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or disqualify an Entrant, with or without cause, or if fraud or any other factor impairs the spirit or integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If Sponsor cancels or modifies the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to award or not award prizes in its sole discretion.
9. No Liability: By entering, all Entrants release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its employees, agents, and representative from any and all liability for any and all injury, loss, and damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with the Contest or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any risk associated with the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded as part of this Contest or any liability associated with online or electronic entries, and expressly disclaims liability from loss or damage to a participant’s property and equipment, however caused, arising from bugs, viruses, or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from online or electronic entries. Entrants hereby waive all rights to any claims, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including court costs and attorneys' fees, in connection with the Contest. Furthermore, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest and the prizes awarded shall be resolved solely by Sponsor, shall be final and binding, and without resort to any form of class action.
10. Lost Entries: Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, or delayed entries. Proof of entry in the Contest will not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
11. Consent to Use: By entering the Contest, Entrants consent to the use of their name, address, phone number, and email address by Sponsor for the explicit purpose of expanding the Sponsor database of customers or potential customers. Entrants may receive the following from Sponsor employees or representatives: phone calls, catalogs, specials, promotional offers, postcards, fliers, and other advertising material. Each Entrant for this Contest has the option to opt out of inclusion on AOP’s mailing list.
13. Applicable Laws: This Contest is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, excluding conflicts of laws principles. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona for any causes or controversies arising out of the Contest. Entrants waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Void where prohibited by law.
14. Winning Entries: To obtain a copy of the winners' names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AOP, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246. Request must be received no later than six (6) months from the end of the Promotion Period for the name of the winners and no later than the end of the Promotion Period for a copy of the rules.
15. Arbitration: Any and all disputes related to the Contest will be submitted to confidential, binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, in Maricopa County, Arizona. Arbitration judgment and award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Entrants will have no right to any injunctive or equitable relief in connection with the Contest. The prevailing party in any dispute will be entitled to collect its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in connection with any dispute.
16. General Conditions:
a. Except where prohibited by law, if selected as winner, Entrant grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish winning Entrant's photo, image, name, likeness, biographical information, and city and state of residence in any media, currently known or unknown, in connection with the Contest.
b. Sponsor shall not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, actions or inactions of any governmental entity (foreign or domestic) or its agencies and/or departments, civil unrest or disturbances, riots, work stoppage delays, postponements, inclement weather, rescheduling, natural disasters, or any other event or occurrence outside its respective control.
c. If, in Sponsor's sole determination, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties or methods used to submit entries compromise the spirit and/or integrity of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entry at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process or for whom tampering or interfering is done on his/her behalf), and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
d. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network, system, server, provider, equipment, software, or entry received by Sponsor or any web site related to or resulting from participation in the Contest, as well as any third-party websites or devices used to facilitate the random selection of a winner.
17. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is AOP, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246