Father’s Day Art and Giveaway
This Father’s Day, sweep Dad off his feet with an easy art project personalized with your child’s footprints. For more homemade gift ideas for June 15, including a Father’s Day Survival Kit, check out Fun and Frugal Father’s Day Crafts on our blog.
Then, enter to win our Father’s Day Giveaway on Facebook from June 9-15!
AOP’s Father’s Day Giveaway Rules
1. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Go to http://bit.ly/TaOYJg from June 9-15 to enter by filling out a registration form. Each entrant for this sweepstakes has the option to opt out of inclusion on Alpha Omega Publications’ mailing list. Limit one entry per household per day. Entrants who share the giveaway on their own Facebook page receive an additional entry for each friend who also enters. Contest open to U.S. residents only.
2. Prizes: Sixteen (16) winners will be chosen. Prizes: One (1) AOP course of your choice, Maximum Retail Value: $108.95; five (5) DVDs The Last Brickmaker in America, Retail Value: $14.95 each; and ten (10) Limited Edition Uncommon Homeschooling T-shirts, Retail Value: $13.95 each.
3. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of Alpha Omega Publications or any of its affiliated or associated companies (collectively AOP), and their immediate families with whom they reside are not eligible to win. The definition of immediate family as it pertains to these rules includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, and child.
4. Entry Closing Date: The entry closing date is 11:59 p.m. (PT) on June 15, 2014.
5. Selection of Winners: A drawing will be made by AOP during the week of June 16, 2014. The first sixteen (16) entries selected at random will be declared the potential winners. The potential winners will be contacted by email at the address indicated on the selected entrants' entry forms. In the event that a winner is unable to be reached in that manner within 48 hours of the drawing, another eligible entry will be drawn, and the process will be repeated until all winners are declared. To ensure notification emails from AOP find their way to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
6. Probability of Winning: The probability of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received before the deadline in accordance with these rules.
7. No Substitutions by Winners: Each prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and cannot be transferred. Each prize has no cash equivalent.
8. Decisions Final: All decisions made by AOP with respect to all aspects of this sweepstakes are final and not subject to challenge. These rules may be amended at any time by AOP without notice. AOP expressly reserves the right to take any steps it deems necessary in its absolute discretion, including the limiting of entries and the exclusion of entrants in order to ensure that the sweepstakes is conducted in a fair way for all entrants and AOP.
9. No Liability: AOP and its employees, agents, and representatives shall not be responsible in any way for any loss or damage arising from the use of the prizes awarded in this sweepstakes or the entry by participants herein. AOP assumes no responsibility or liability for any risk associated with the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded as part of this sweepstakes or any liability associated with online or electronic entries, and expressly disclaims liability from loss or damage to a participant’s computer system, however caused, arising from bugs, viruses, or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from online or electronic entries.
10. Entries Belong to AOP: All entries become the property of AOP and will not be returned.
11. Lost Entries: AOP is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, or delayed entries.
12. Consent to Use: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, and email address by AOP for the explicit purpose of expanding the AOP database of customers or potential customers. Entrants may receive the following from AOP employees or representatives: catalogs, specials, promotional offers, postcards, fliers, or other advertising material.
13. Applicable Laws: This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, and any dispute relating hereto will be determined by a Maricopa County, Arizona, court applying Arizona law. Void where prohibited.
14. Personal Information: The personal information obtained from the sweepstakes entry form will not be used or disclosed by AOP for any purpose whatsoever other than general sweepstakes administration and the purpose set forth in these rules.