Print and Personalize a Free Valentine’s Day Card
Follow seven simple steps to print a free Valentine’s Day card for your homeschooler to personalize and give to a special family member or friend!
2. Fold the card in half twice along each of the two dotted lines.
3. Cut out the dotted heart on the cover to leave a peek-a-boo hole.
4. Color and decorate the card.
5. Adhere a small photo to the back of the front cover, so it shows through the heart.
6. Write a special message inside your card and sign on the line provided.
7. Present the card to your Valentine!