Make Kindness the Norm
While November is famous for Veterans Day and Thanksgiving, the 11th month is also the time of year for a lesser known celebration. November 13 marks World Kindness Day, a day to begin building a new routine to include intentional moments of kindness, laughter, and delight. Kindness starts with just one smile, compliment, or conversation, so this month, take a little extra effort to make kindness the norm in your daily life with our list of random acts of kindness.
15 Random Acts of Kindness
1. Bake a sweet treat for your neighbor.
2. Write a positive online review.
3. Donate used books to a library or community center.
4. Hold the door open.
5. Organize a cleanup event.
6. Send a care package.
7. Write a positive letter to an old friend.
8. Text someone good morning or good night.
9. Gift an inspirational book.
10. Buy something from a child’s fundraising campaign.
11. Rake a neighbor’s yard.
12. Buy someone a cup of coffee.
13. Start a piggy bank for a cause.
14. Foster a pet up for adoption.
15. Befriend someone new to your neighborhood or church.