Monarch FAQs: How Do I Set Up My Student?
If you’re excited to experience the freedom of online learning with Monarch, you’re only a few clicks away from getting started. With your own login and the user-friendly parent portal, you can easily adapt the curriculum to meet the learning needs of any child.
Once your student has completed a placement test or you choose to skip the placement test, you can easily set up a student account using the following quick steps:
1. Under set up > student set up, create a student and assign login information to access the student account.
2. Make sure your student is marked as “active.”
3. Assign curriculum under curriculum set up > subscriptions. Find your student’s name under the subscription and select the green button on the right that says “assign courses.”
4. Select the courses you wish to assign. Reminder: Monarch gives you the ability to assign courses across grade levels if desired.
5. On the right-hand side of the courses page, assign start and end dates for your courses. You can also customize dates according to your schedule.
6. Once you’ve assigned your student’s courses, you can view the calendar from your parent dashboard to see that your student is ready to get started!