Prepare Your 3-Year-Old for Preschool
Prep your toddler for learning with Horizons Preschool for Three’s, a program precisely designed to address your child’s cognitive development, pre-reading and numeracy skills, language acquisition, and school readiness.
Coming this fall, Horizons Preschool for Three’s gives young students practice in language skills, matching, sequencing, counting, and more. Featuring 40 weeks of lessons and activities in one student workbook, a workbook companion, a teacher’s guide, and a brightly illustrated Bible story reader, the curriculum highlights the following developmental areas:
• Foundations for reading, writing, and math are built through gospel stories, alphabet and number games, worksheets, creative art, music, and new vocabulary.
• Social skills are acquired through interactive play. As children begin developing a sense of identity and character, group exercises and character-building activities allow them to explore personal interests and achieve positive self-esteem.
• Fine motor skills required for writing are strengthened through cutting, painting, and coloring.
What Makes Horizons Preschool So Effective
An expansion of the Horizons Preschool program, Horizons Preschool for Three’s also strengthens children’s social, emotional, and spiritual development by leading three-year-olds to know that God made them and gave them great gifts. The curriculum accomplishes several other objectives, including:
• Enhances development through multi-sensory activities
• Develops a foundation in phonics and mathematics
•Themes of activities planned in a sequential manner
• Promotes character qualities, citizenship, and community awareness
• Adapts to a variety of daily schedules and program objectives with a flexible organizational structure
• Reinforces concepts with games, songs, poems, drama, and multimedia
• Preparation for kindergarten in a Christian environment
• Aligns closely to state objective requirements
Horizons Preschool for Three’s is available for pre-order at Alpha Omega Publications for $69.95. Order during our Spring Sale, and enjoy an extra 15% off through May 31.
What do you look for in a preschool curriculum?