Summertime Bible Verse Scavenger Hunt
Send your kiddos outdoors and into God’s word this summer with a Bible Verse Scavenger Hunt designed by Rachel Wojnarowski. An author, blogger, and Bible study teacher, Wojnarowski serves the world as a spiritual encourager. For other fun activities, Bible studies, and more, visit her website.
Outdoor Bible Verse Scavenger Hunt
Open your Bible to find the verse which will provide the clue. You can use this list to do a traditional scavenger hunt of collecting or observing. You could also do a photo hunt and take pictures of the items for proof of their existence. Have fun and be safe!
Suggested Bible version: ESV.
1. Whether a boulder or piece of gravel: I Samuel 2:2
2. Where the knowledge of good and evil resided in the Garden of Eden: Genesis 2:9
3. The element of discussion between Jesus and the woman at the well: John 4:10-11
4. It won't last long, so get it while it's green: Isaiah 40:8
5. What creature the sluggard needs to follow: Proverbs 6:6
6. What the widow gathered before baking her last bread: I Kings 17:12
7. Anything shiny to demonstrate our purpose as Christians: Proverbs 4:18
8. Something the same color as Esau: Genesis 25:25
9. The squiggly animal that angered Jonah: Jonah 4:7
10. Jesus is the Vine which makes us these: John 15:4
11. When we forget God, our confidence stoops to this level: Job 8:14
12. One has the job of marking seasons; the other of setting time: Psalm 104:19
13. Because a healthy tree yields a lot of this: Psalm 1:3
14. Something the same color as the hem on the priests' garments: Exodus 28:33
15. A bird that strays from this is the same as a man who strays from his home: Proverbs 27:8
16. Our faith need only be the size of this item in order to move mountains: Matthew 17:20
BONUS: 17. Set in the cloud as a reminder of God's promise: Genesis 9:13