Find Your Local Support Group
Alpha Omega Publications® strongly encourages homeschoolers to participate in local homeschool support groups! What is a homeschool support group? Support groups may be clubs, co-operatives, or associations that have their own, unique characteristics.
By attending and interacting in your local homeschool group, you and your children can:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Share experiences, information, and ideas
- Participate in group activities like sports, field trips, and volunteer projects
- Gain support and encouragement from networking
- Strengthen and enrich your homeschooling experience
You may need to research and attend several groups before you find one that's a good fit for your family. Please note that Alpha Omega Publications does not endorse groups listed on this site, nor verify accuracy of submitted information. Ready to find a homeschool support group near you?
Select a state to find Homeschool Support Groups in your area.