Begin your student’s study of U.S. history with the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 1 Worktext. This colorful curriculum reviews concepts about living in families and explores God’s world after the Creation and the Flood. The course also covers the trail of the Native Americans and takes a look at the Norse settlers in North America.
The LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 1 Worktext is a full-color worktext filled with engaging text-based lessons. The first in a ten-part series, this slim worktext can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, giving your child a sense of accomplishment. On top of that, this self-paced LIFEPAC worktext uses self tests and one removable teacher-administered unit test for assessing student progress.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 1 Worktext Objectives
1. You will be able to tell about your family.
2. You will learn how your parents and neighbors work together in their community.
3. You will study God’s Creation of the world in the Garden of Eden.
4. You will discover how the first people came to the land we now call North America.
5. You will learn about the first Europeans to arrive on the shores of the New World (America).
6. You will read about and understand some symbols of Americans.