Give a child a comprehensive review of United States history and LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography with the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 10 Worktext. This colorful unit covers all the material covered throughout the year from the colonists winning their independence to the country it is today with 50 states and a number of territories.
The last booklet in a year-long U.S. history program for second graders, this slim mastery-based worktext provides students with an excellent overview of all the material covered. Covering the colonists winning their independence to the country it is today with 50 states and a number of territories, and many things in between, this unit also reviews the study of maps, while providing self tests and a teacher administered unit test to easily track student progress.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 10 Worktext Objectives
1. Know that people live in communities.
2. Recall how the first Europeans arrived on the shores of the New World.
3. Identify the three branches of the U.S. government.
4. Recognize the current boundaries of the U.S.
5. Describe the symbols used on maps.