Expand your child’s knowledge of U.S. history with the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 6 Worktext from Alpha Omega Publications! This colorful unit tells the story of the westward movement and the courage, bravery, and adventure of the American people, including the famous Lewis and Clark expedition.
Expand your child’s knowledge of U.S. history with the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 6 Worktext from Alpha Omega Publications! The sixth booklet in a ten-part series, this slim, mastery-based worktext is full of text-based lessons interspersed with a variety of kid-friendly material, including writing activities, crosswords, and more. This worktext can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, while keeping parents informed on student progress through regular self tests and a teacher-administered unit test.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 6 Worktext Objectives
1. List three things that were a part of the Treaty of Paris of 1783.
2. Define and describe the meaning of the word “frontier.”
3. Describe how Daniel Boone helped open the frontier.
4. List some of the states that were formed from the Northwest and Old Southwest Territories.
5. Explain what the Louisiana Purchase was and tell when it was purchased.
6. Name some of the people who explored the Louisiana Territory.
7. Explain how Florida became part of the United States.