Looking for a unique, subject-focused elective? Then, LIFEPAC Select Astronomy is your answer! Made from core LIFEPAC Science courses, this one-semester elective for grades 7-12 comes with five worktexts and a teacher's guide.
Great for unit studies or make-up courses, LIFEPAC Select Astronomy allows parents to provide a focused, alternative science course for junior and high school credit. This fun-filled, one-semester course includes five consumable worktexts and a handy teacher's guide packed with learning activities, material lists, answer keys, and alternate tests. Bible-based, self-paced lessons are easy to follow and cover information on the Earth's motion, eclipses, stars, constellations, the sun's energy, our solar system, telescopes and optics, space explorations, and more.
LIFEPAC Select Astronomy Set Includes
6th Grade Science, Unit 8: Spaceship Earth
6th Grade Science, Unit 9: Astronomy and the Stars
General Science I, Unit 3: Earth in Space 1
General Science I, Unit 4: Earth in Space 2
General Science III, Unit 7: Astronomy
LIFEPAC Select Astronomy Teacher's Guide
Scope and Sequence
- LIFEPAC® 6th Grade Science Unit 8 Worktext (2765 KB)
- LIFEPAC® 6th Grade Science Unit 9 Worktext (2181 KB)
- LIFEPAC® General Science I Unit 3 Worktext (828 KB)
- LIFEPAC® General Science I Unit 4 Worktext (984 KB)
- LIFEPAC® General Science III Unit 7 Worktext (971 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Select Astronomy Teacher's Guide (1480764 KB)