Learn about history from a biblical perspective with the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 3 Worktext! This colorful, curriculum looks at the forms of government in the Bible and those of other countries in the world. By studying these governments, students gain an idea for some of the building blocks that are needed to make a government successful. The unit also takes a brief look at how the U.S. government was formed and how parts of it work.
The LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 3 Worktext from Alpha Omega Publications is overflowing with engaging history lessons, fun drawing activities, and lots of colorful illustrations to reinforce lesson content. The third booklet in a ten-part series, this worktext can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, while keeping parents informed on student progress through regular self tests and a teacher-administered unit test.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 3 Worktext Objectives
1. Explain the different kinds of government.
2. Tell why the new government did not work under the Articles of Confederation.
3. Discuss the work of the Founding Fathers as they wrote the Constitution.
4. Describe the three levels of government.
5. Explain the goals that the Founding Fathers were setting in the Preamble to the Constitution
6. Recall the three branches of government.