Try the LIFEPAC Biology Set, a fun-filled, colorful biology course focused on the study of God's Creation! With ten engaging worktexts, your child will learn about biology topics such as taxonomy, microorganisms, cell design, plant anatomy, molecular genetics, and sexual reproduction. A comprehensive teacher's guide is included with this Alpha Omega curriculum.
Ready to teach your child biology? Want a homeschool science curriculum that will teach this topic from a Christian point of view? Good news! You found just what you've been looking for: the LIFEPAC Biology Set from Alpha Omega Publications! In this set, your child will cover an in-depth study of biology. Key topics will be covered in ten easy-to-follow worktexts which have been created to foster academic independence and develop critical thinking in your student. Important biology topics included in this Alpha Omega curriculum are classification and taxonomy, elements, compounds, microorganisms, cells and cell theory, plant growth and function, molecular and human genetics, cell division and reproduction, and much more.
To make teaching biology easy, we've included a must-have teacher's guide! This handy guide is packed with useful material like general teaching resources, detailed teaching notes, answer keys, alternate tests, and a list of required science equipment. See how fun biology can be and order the LIFEPAC Biology Set for your homeschooler today!
The 10th Grade Science Experiments DVD is a recommended resource not included in this set.
Scope and Sequence
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 1 Worktext (1008 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 2 Worktext (969 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 3 Worktext (3901 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 4 Worktext (4485 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 5 Worktext (973 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 6 Worktext (2980 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 7 Worktext (954 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 8 Worktext (952 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 9 Worktext (3461 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Unit 10 Worktext (4987 KB)
- LIFEPAC® Biology Teacher's Guide (0 KB)