14 Days of Love Challenge
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, but why save all your lovin’ for just one day? We want to fill the next two weeks with love for friends, family, and even strangers! Join us for our 14 Days of Love challenge.
Here are 14 little ways you can spread love this February! How many can you do?
1. Tell someone you love him or her.
2. Do something special for someone in secret.
3. Invite someone you love to spend intentional time together. No phones allowed!
4. Leave an encouraging note.
5. Give a compliment to someone you don’t know.
6. Send a handwritten letter.
7. Bake or cook someone’s favorite treat.
8. Show yourself some love. What do you need today? Set aside 15 minutes and do it.
9. Remind someone of God’s love. Give an encouraging word, offer to pray with someone, or share a scripture verse.
10. Forgive someone who has upset you.
11. Tell someone why you are grateful he or she is part of your life.
12. Tell someone something you’ve noticed he or she does very well.
13. Give a small gift to show someone you care. A piece of chocolate always works!
14. Share a hug or kiss with the people dearest to you.