8-Week Health Challenge
Start the new year with an easy-to-follow, eight-week health challenge. Here’s how it works: We have eight healthy activities for you to try to accomplish on a daily basis. For each healthy activity you participate in each day, you get one point. At the end of the day, simply count how many points you have!
During the challenge, we even let you start slowly. During weeks 1-2, you must average 4 points each day. Then, during weeks 3-4 you must average 5 points, and during weeks 5-6 you must average 6 points. Finally, during weeks 7-8 you must average 7 points.
8 Healthy Daily Activities
1. Exercise at least 15 minutes a day.
2. Eat at least one cup of fruits and/or vegetables.
3. Eat a high protein, high fiber breakfast.
4. Don’t skip meals. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
5. Limit sweets to one serving or less.
6. Get at least 7 hours of sleep.
7. Stay hydrated. Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water.
8. Don’t consume processed foods.