Printable Paper Dice Template
If your homeschool family is getting stir-crazy this winter, use our printable paper dice template to cure your winter blues with these 6 outdoor activities you can bring inside. After your dice is made, simply roll the dice and let the indoor action begin!
For additional fun, our template includes a second dice that you can customize for your family. Color the dice and add your child’s names more than once (works great if you have 2 or 3 kids) to decide who goes first or add a chore to each side of the dice to add a little enjoyment and mystery to your child’s work around the home.
1. Cut out each dice template.
2. Fold along all dotted lines.
3. Use a glue stick to apply glue to all tabs.
4. Bend up and press to connect the three one-square sides to each other.
5. Fold the remaining two squares over the dice and press against the glue-covered tabs to complete your dice.