What You Should Wear to a Spring Family Photo Shoot
Children grow so quickly, but one way to capture their current ages (and all the great memories with them) is through the classic family photo. These photos play an important role in helping time stand still for a brief moment, even if your kids won’t. To help you prepare for what to wear to a spring family photo shoot, check out these helpful tips from a professional photographer.
1. Start with Mom. Odds are that no one cares more about how she looks in the photo than Mom. Make sure you’re comfortable with your clothing choice and fill in the rest of the pieces of the puzzle from there.
2. Bring one outfit. Especially if you have young children (or teenagers), your time with your child’s full attentiveness could be limited, so don’t waste those moments worrying about a wardrobe change.
3. Mix it up. If you all wear the same color, everyone can blur together. Instead, designate a few family members to add the color, while others stay neutral. Remember, solid colors often work best.
4. Consider the weather. Spring weather can be unpredictable, so you should plan appropriately. Smiles can be hard to produce if your teeth are chattering.
5. Say “no” to these five things.
Bright colors including white
Overly formal clothes
Source: Ashley Photography